Rates & Insurance
Self Pay Rates
- Telehealth Psychotherapy Intake (60 min) $165
- Telehealth Psychotherapy Couples/Family Session (60 min) $ 165
- Telehealth Psychotherapy Individual Session (53 min) $ 150
- Telehealth Psychotherapy Couples/Family Session (60 min) $ 175
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in whole or in part.
We are an in-network provider with Tricare East Region. However, we do not accept Medicare or Medicaid at this time.
Please contact your health insurance company provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it, and have I met it yet?
- What is my co-pay?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Forms of Payment
We accept all major credit cards and debit cards as forms of payment. We also accept payment directly on the site via the client portal.
If you cannot attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!